|SAPPER WEST PERFORMED CONSTRUCTION MANAGEMENT AND ENGINEERING REVIEW SERVICES FOR SOUTHERN CALIFORNIA EDISON (SCE) UNDER CONTRACT WITH DAHL TAYLOR & ASSOCIATES:
- Sapper West acted as a temporary construction manager and led the construction effort for $1.1M Mechanical Electrical Equipment Room (MEER) project being constructed at SCE’s Visalia sub-station
- Sapper West coordinated with suppliers, sub-contractors, and SCE’s on-site construction representative
- Sapper West provided review comments to Dahl Taylor & Associates concerning the construction of the MEER
||SAPPER WEST HAS EXPERIENCE PERFORMING CONSTRUCTION MANAGEMENT RESPONSIBILITIES FOR DEPARTMENT OF DEFENSE (DOD) ORGANIZATIONS. THIS PROJECT WAS LOCATED IN SAN ANTONIO, TX:
- Provided construction and project management support to the Program and Project Manager in the Realty Services Field Office of the Baltimore District
- Provided design and construction oversight of major renovations ($300M to $500M)
- Provided guidance and direction specifically to the electrical/mechanical design/build team
- Worked with Corps and government client to incorporate acceptable construction oversight methodology. Hired on-site construction inspectors and provided direction to the same.
- Ensured project schedules and deliverables were on time, within budget, and met client requirements as outlined in drawings and specifications.
||THIS DEPARTMENT OF DEFENSE PROJECT WAS LOCATED AT FORT MEADE, MD:
- Served as a DoD Program Management Office (PMO) representative ensuring a major $150M renovation project met client requirements and budgetary guidance
- Provided budget management oversight for construction changes
- Utilizing an on-site presence, monitored Corps of Engineers’ change order process and provided priorities and funding to the same.
- Served as a communications link between DoD, the Corps, and building’s owner.
||SAPPER WEST PROVIDED CONSTRUCTION MANAGEMENT SERVICES TO THE BUREAU OF RECLAMATION’S FISH COLLECTING AND RELEASE FACILITIES PAVEMENT REHABILITATION PROJECT AT TRACY AND ANTIOCH, CA:
- Sapper West performed these construction management duties as a sub-contractor to Allright Construction, Inc.
- Sapper West acted as a Contractor representative to provide construction management support and guidance to construction crew
- Sapper West worked with construction crew, on-site Bureau of Reclamation personnel, and the Bureau’s construction inspector to insure quality and timely construction