Sapper West is a small business providing engineering and management consultant services for public agencies and large businesses. Using the company’s extensive engineering, environmental/regulatory, and management experience working in the federal government, Sapper West can provide valuable insight on government operations, as well as providing oversight of various design and environmental activities.
In addition, Sapper West’s principal has broad leadership and organizational improvement experience and has worked water and environmental related issues in Northern California with several federal, state, and local agencies and groups. Sapper West possesses a California Class A, B, and C-31 Contractor licenses and can also provide construction and construction management services.
Sapper West began operations in April of 2010 and is headquartered in Sacramento, CA. Sapper West is a service-disabled veteran-owned small business (SDVOSB) and a certified Disabled Veteran Business Enterprise (DVBE) in California. Sapper West has a CA registered Professional Engineer (PE) and a Professional Project Manager (PMP) on staff. Despite its recent beginning, Sapper West has quickly gained the following federal, state, and private clients:
- Department of the Army, US Army Corps of Engineers
- Department of Energy, Western Area Power Administration
- Department of Agriculture, US Forest Service
- United States Air Force, Beale Air Force Base
- State of California, Department of General Services
- State of California, Highway Patrol
- California State University, Sacramento
- California State University, San Francisco
- University of the Pacific, Stockton
- State of California, Department of Corrections and Rehabilitation
- Dahl Taylor & Associates
- Kearns & West